2014년 11월 28일 금요일

getClip returns a file path not working


I am using the camera to record a video clip, the afterRecording block returns the file path under the following form:

content://media/external/video/media/318

If I want to use this path to reload or share the video I get an error conerning the file path.

--
I have a similar issue; have you had any luck resolving this yet???

--
I'll take a look into this and get back to you. 

--
I have the same problem. Images works but clips does not.
Clips returns a file name like 548 in a directory that is incorrect.
I know the correct directory. If it would return the correct name, I could build the fully qualified name.

--
I have the exact same problem....
I tried sharing a video instead of an image using Camcorder instead of Camera but it failed giving me Error 2001: Cannot find the file on your device.
Any solution for this problem yet ?!!

--
refer to: search for Error 2001

--


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기