2014년 12월 4일 목요일

Listpicker alternative with App Inventor and jQuery Mobile including a Search...


After installing the application (.apk) push button "select item" or "show
search filter". A message appears: "web page not available".
Where it should be listview.html file? After it opened in the browser google
can not see anything.
The blocks are two links:
file: file: ///mnt/sdcard/AppInventor/assets/listview.html
file: file: ///android_asset/listview.html
Should I do something about them?

--
see again the installation instructions:
Before building your app, set the flag "development" to false.

--
I think I have a similar question. I'm trying to create a search box, where the user enters whatever text they want. Then the search finds this text in the "database" for example you're searching on a particular name (but you don't know which names are in the database). So you want the search text to match the text in the database. How do we do this?

This is what I have so far, but the block logic set to "true" I don't think this is correct. Do we need JQuery for this and what do we do with it?



--
I think I have a similar question
no, you have a completely different question, this thread is about https://puravidaapps.com/listview.php

just define a small example list and try how the filterbar works...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기