2016년 12월 31일 토요일

I can't quite figure out how to get this right


I'm trying to control mt arduino from my android phone and get feedback like temperature and humidity from arduino using one string because it makes it alot easier but at the moment it is not working that well.
Here a pic of the code i came up with.
Any help is appreciated :)



--
1. see here how to receive something correctly

A simple Bluetooth Chat with App Inventor 2

btchat.aia

2. it does not make sense to check this regularly, because once connected, ISCOnnected will stay true even if the connection is gone

3. before doing this, you should check, if the length of the list is >= 2 to avoid errors in case it is not

-- 
I'll try that tomorrow and give an update on my progress.

-- 
Ok so I decided to just get out of bed and try it right now so I tried what you suggested and it works almost perfectly now.




-- 
Many thanks for the help, I am going to try it now with more values and i'll just see where that goes.

-- 
this looks better
see here how to connect correctly

and remove the first if block inside the clock component

-- 
Alright so I removed the connect block from the clock and I added some notifiers



-- 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기