2017년 1월 11일 수요일

After tons of programing hours, I only get a white screen now


Hello helpfull people. I am so worried becouse I am creating a point and click game, and after so many hours of programing, suddenly I only get a white screen when I use my companion, and it keeps restarting over and over every 10 seconds, but only to get the white screen again.
On the block editor it appears a red triangle in a random block (different every time) with the message "companion connection error".
What did I tried (with the same result)
- using firefox
- different phones and tablet
- creating a copy of my project, where I deleted many images and blocks in case it was too heavy to run

and finally when I try to build it to see if it runs fine if I install it on my phone, I get this message (and I cant understand exactly ehat it means)

App Inventor is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Determining permissions
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Copying native libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Compiling source files
(compiling appinventor/ai_HVEeghen/PoisonRoom3/Screen1.yail to appinventor.ai_HVEeghen.PoisonRoom3.Screen1)

ERROR: appinventor/ai_HVEeghen/PoisonRoom3/Screen1.yail line 36: call to 'set-and-coerce-property-and-check!' has too few arguments (4; must be 5)
ERROR: appinventor/ai_HVEeghen/PoisonRoom3/Screen1.yail line 36: call to 'set-and-coerce-property-and-check!' has too few arguments (4; must be 5)
Kawa compile time: 8.283 seconds

I hope all my work wasn't a waste of time.
Thank you for your time. 

--
Look at all of your blocks in Screen1.
The error message is saying that one of the blocks is missing an argument block.
It might be a math equals block that has only one block on one side of the equal sign, for example.
It might be a component method block like Canvas1.Drawline that is missing one of the x1,y1,x2 or y2 arguments, etc.
Sometimes the problem block is not obvious as all blocks look OK.
But if you rearrange the blocks you may see a lone block that was not attached, but was sitting next to a socket. 
If that is the case then you will now be able to locate the socket for the block and reattach it.
When your two indicators on the bottom left corner of the Blocks viewer shows 0s for Errors and Warnings, then this message will not occur so you should check each screen before building an apk.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기