2017년 3월 30일 목요일

Need help with Bluetooth app


Have you done any Bluetooth programming in App Inventor2?
I am creating an app that will allow my Samsung Galaxy S5 Android phone to talk to the BLE Sheild on an Arduino.
I can't find any tutorials on how to create an app in App Inventor2 that makes use of the various Bluetooth functions.  Can you point me to one?
Do you have any .aia files that show how to use Bluetooth that I can look at for ideas on how to implement this?
Also, what Bluetooth board did you use? (I had little success so far with 1Sheeld and BLE Shield 2.1 by RedBear, so I might get one that worked for you)

--
For a very basic introduction on sending data from an Android device to the Arduino take a look at Arduino and HC-06 (ZS-040)
The Arduino sketch and the aia file can be downloaded at the bottom of the page.

For a slightly more advanced version take a look at arduinoBTcontrol. The download includes the Arduino sketch and the app only. If you are interested in the aia file let me know and I can post it.

--
Great Arduino and Bluetooth tutorials.  FAQ-worthy!

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기