2017년 3월 17일 금요일

Recording System


I am creating a beat making app, which consists of a vocabulary section and drum kit section. I have been trying to get the recording system to work for a while, but have not had any luck. The idea that I have is recording the audio files into a sequence, when they are played on the drum kit. Then keep track of each time the button was pressed with a timer, so the idea is that when I press one button (each button has a specific sound) it will be recorded into a sequence in which the timer then records the moment that it was pressed, and that would be the recording part of it. Then I would want to save the recording into some type of list or even the tiny db that is provided. I am new to developing which just a few weeks of experience, so images or very specific instructions would be extremely helpful. 

--
I have tried this tutorial before, however I did not pull it off because his tutorial was on app inventor and I am developing my app on app inventor 2. Is their a way to load up my current apk into AI classic? So that I can continue to develop my app on that platform instead

--
Found an AI2 version of the tutorial here:  http://ai2inventor.blogspot.kr/2017/03/xylophone.html     use the AI2 Version of Xylophone  instead.     We do not recommend users continue to develop on AI Classic.   Sometime in the Fall, support for that platform is intended to disapear.... and besides, AI2 has LOTS of cool new tools. 

You can not load an apk to AI Classic or AI2.     An apk is the compiled, finished version of the program.     If you want to use AI Classis, you use the zip file of the source.   For AI2 you use the aia source file which does the same function for AI2 and can be loaded into the AI2 compiler.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기