2017년 4월 8일 토요일

Bluetooth connection with multiple screens app inventor


I've design an app for android using app inventor, to send commands so that an Arduino microcontroller decode this commands. I've been watching tutorials all over youtube and I have manage to connect to a Bluetooth module HC-6. 

The problem is that I couldn't stay connected with the bluetooth module with the others screen, which consists of clicking the buttons to send the commands. Then I use the block "open another screen, start value" to send a variable that contain the  MAC Address of the android device. But after watching and reading a lot, I couldn't find an answer about why i cannot stay connected after changing screens in the app. In other words, In the main screen I can send data but when i try to send data from another another then the erro of loose connection appears. 

The error that shows up when the connection is lost is "Error 507" of app inventor.

--
for bluetooth I recommend you to use only one screen
to simulate different screens, just use vertical screen arrangements and set them to visible = false or true as needed

Advice: Before posting, it's a good idea to search in this forum. Many others have likely run into problems similar to yours. How to search see screenshot.

--
Thanks for your response! 

--
I'm not understand and I find in MIT and not see "vertical screen arrangements", Can you example for me

--
you can find the arrangements in the Layout drawer
PS: I deleted your duplicate post in the other thread for you. See also the Posting Guidelines.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기