2017년 4월 8일 토요일

Bluetooth Error 507 on Android 4.0.4, 4.1.2 & 4.4.4


I have an Arduino Uno R3 with a HC-06 Bluetooth module attached. Now I wanted to use AI2 to build an app which would send commands from Android 4.4.4 to the HC-06/Arduino.
The Arduino/HC-06 is fully functional and working well when sending data from my MacBook to the module. The AI2 app is also functional when sending data to my MacBook, however, when I pair the HC-06 with my Android device and try to use the AI2 app the connection will always fail resulting in error 507.

I used the search function/Google and found a few solutions which all did not work for me.
http://puravidaapps.com/btchat.php suggested retrying until the connection would be established, but this isn't happening. I also tried rewriting the app using a timer to reestablish (call BTClient1.connect address) a bluetooth connection every 5 sec, but this isn't working either. Initially I had the connection attempt on Screen.initialize, which failed in the same manner.

Some suggested using an earlier Android version, so I tried 4.1.2 and 4.0.4, but the error persisted.

Setting BTClient.secure to boolean true or false has no effect on the error.

Any other suggestions on how I can bring Android 4.4.4 AI2 apk to play nice with my HC-06?

-- 
This may help, it is specific to HC-06: App Inventor 2 tutorial - Android Control Arduino with HC-06 Bluetooth module 
Have you found an Arduino forum ... perhaps you would get more suggestions there?

You probably have seen some of these links, they refer to the 507 error   ....    https://www.google.com/search?q=bluetooth+error+507&oq=bluetooth+error+507&aqs=chrome..69i57.6319j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8     

You did not post a screen capture of your relevant blocks as a jpg png  so it is difficult for anyone to provide specific advice.  You might get more responses if you do that.

--
My english it isnt very well but I try to speach with you
I have the same problem about an connection with Bluetooth HC-06
I have seen the video and I use the same devices
Huawei Y300
arduino
Bluetooth Module HC-06
When I start the connection, appears the message error 507 ...... turn on?
sometimes the connection is established and everything works fine
If I connect to the app Amarino the connection is established every attempt
I understand that maybe the problem is in the app
Can anyone help me?

--
This thread in another forum may be a discussion of some of your issues: Lego Mindstorms EV3 support  

MIT is aware of some issues on EV3 and that might be the issue with the error message 507.   AI2 development people are working on this issue now.    There may be resources you can use in the above thread to temporarily solve your issue.    I do not do the robots stuff so I do not really know.

--
It's not a robot thing.  I get this error when I try to connect to any blue tooth device via an ai2 app.  I am using an HTC one M8.  If I use the just the phone connection and pair no problems. It's only when I do the connection in the ai2 app.  Any help would be great.

--
Some help is already in this thread:   Please read this: Lego Mindstorms EV3 support   If you read ALL the threads, it discusses a possible work around for the 507 error .  The thread is on the MIT Developers forum.    You might ask your question there within the thread and get a better response.  MIT is aware of an issue.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기