2017년 4월 12일 수요일

Creating href links for dynamic text lists


Hi, I've been working on an App that replicates the crossword solver function on my website (http://www.crosswordsuk.net/crossword-solver.php).  The app works fine, and produces a list of possible solutions in a very similar manner to the website.  But, I can't find a way to make the solutions a link to the dictionary in the way the website does.  This feature is really important and of the two comments I've had so far on the App, one uninstalled primarily because this feature wasn't there.

I've considered making each solution a button, but the number of results varies so I'd need a way to dynamically generate buttons, which doesn't seem possible either.

Any ideas?  All I need is to make the text an href, which surely should be simple...

--
yes, you can't create buttons dynamically, but this also does not make sense for 49 results as in the example...
you could display the results in a listview or a listpicker instead of buttons and after picking an item then open the link to the dictionary...
--
Thanks Taifun, I'll give that a go...

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기