2017년 4월 19일 수요일

First Project help


hello everyone, I have decided to start delving into the world of app building.  I have little to no coding experience which is why app inventor has been the program of choice to get me started.  For my first project I have decided to build a simple Pedometer with a few features, one of which I am stuck on producing and i am hoping that this kind community would be able to help me. I will include the .aia as well as a text description of my problem. So basically i have a shake sensor that makes a number increase by 1 and is shown in a label. there is a clear button that resets the label back to "0" and i have a text bar where you can type in a number to be set as a step goal.  now the problem i am running into is that I would like to a sound wav play when the number in the text bar is equal to the number in the label i.e number of steps equal to the goal you typed in. I played around with it a little but and could not get it to work. would appreciate any help in making this happen.

thank you Nick.


--
There is something fishy about your project .aia file, because I cannot import it, while I have no problem with other projects.
In general, you should not post .aia or .apk files, unless asked to do so. Post a screen shot of your blocks AND do some tutorials. 

--
If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you ...
You probably will get more feedback then...

which means in your case post a screenshot of your relevant blocks...

To download the aia file, upload it to  App Inventor, open it, do some bug hunting for you, etc... this takes time, and most people will not do that...

--
Thank you for the advice on posting screenshots. I have taken a screenshot of my block set up. The part in red is my attempt at making the sound play when numbers in the textbox and label match. 
--
the block goal. numbers only should probably be goal.text.
right click > Do it 
to test.

--
Jen is right, but one more thing: you should call your procedure (and rename it to something meaningful!), within the accelerometer.shaking event handling.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기