2017년 4월 17일 월요일

Notification Extensions for you


函数介绍
-NotificationOnbar(maked words,message,title)
you can send notificaon on the message bar.

-NotificationOnscreen(String message)

you can directly notify on the screnn


Thank you your support!Download extensions at my forum Notification Extensions
or you can download it at my web site my.bryanqiang.com.
any question email me at 5748...@qq.com

--
This sounds potentially useful, but hidden behind a formidable language barrier.

--
Something Unclear?
it's a notification extensions contains two functions:
-NotificationOnbar(String markedwords,String message,String title) //send notification to the notification board.
-NotificationOnscreen(String message)//notify directly on the screen

--
Though your web site is in English, the adf.ly site it links to for the download isn't.
Some one who knows only English (like me) would see several unreadable buttons offering
who knows what on that page.

--
Now I change the language to English in my download page.

--
I tested the links from your web page (extensions -> Notifications -> Download)
and found the actual download button hidden behind an ad with a big green download button for pClick, an entirely different product.
To start the download of the .aix file, I had to click the X in the upper right corner of the pClick ad to expose the actual download button.

--
did you test your extensions?
I could not get it running, see screenshot and attached test project...
also for the icon you should use size 16x16 px...
some kind of documentation also would be useful...

btw. what kind of encryption is that? which does not need a password for encryption/decryption?

--
I test notifications,found the extension compiled with error.This is a new one.i test it can work.


--
ok, the notification extension works now
you might want to take a look at the other 2 extensions, too...
also as already said, as icon for the extension use size 16px x 16px, see how ugly the icon looks like currently...
--
yeah i notice that,i will revise the icon next time i publish extensions

--
(added to FAQ): Q&A for Extensions

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기