2017년 4월 19일 수요일

Problem with variables and the accelerometer when using tasks


I just tried to use create a service (on http://services.appinventor.mit.edu/) which contains an accelerometer sonsor and a clock and communicates with another screen using an application messenger. I ran into problems when I wanted to use the accelerometer... and when one of 3 global variables kept its initialised value while the other ones did not when I set their value.

In screen1:

In Task1:


My application didnt work the way i want it to and due to that reason I sent me notifications at specific times with some values of variables:
In the TaskStarted Block, the List I get is (1 5 2000 1) and d = 1, r = 5, key = 2000
In the Clock1.timer Block, d is 1, r is 5 and key is 0 although I did not change any of the variables. 
I must be missing something but having looked over it for several times I cant find it. Do you have any idea?
And could it be that the accelerometer does not work in a service?
I really appreceate any help.
EDIT: I experienced several other issues with the Task. Either the clock or the notificationComponent must have stoped working and is unfunctional now.
Hope there will be updates soon cause Tasks were a really cool ai feature if they would work.
--
Not sure whats wrong with your code but I think you're right, the accelerometer doesn't work right now.  I'm trying to build a pedometer but realized it wouldn't run in the background.  Was so excited when I found the services version but it still doesn't work :( Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기