2017년 4월 4일 화요일

Search for Help with spinner please


The spinner has several elements. The spinner is visible. On first selection ... Please focus your attention on spnDay.AfterSelection and spnMealType.
1) on the spinner I have a list of subjects for people to chose from, on the datapicker they choose the date they want and the timepicker they want to. 2) Then I have a Save button and ... the info that they have saved? Could somebody help me please, I have know idea what blocks to use or how to do it.
Can somebody please supply a link for me to learn about spinner please, I need to know how to specify what item was selected, and how to display ...
I want the Reserve button to store the information on what is put on the datepicker , spinner and timepicker by using a TinyDB. Could somebody please ...
But regarding to the spinner it might not be easy as it seems. ... In my case, when no item is selcted there will an alert "Please select an item.".
As i see if you add functions like the new spinner in old projects, it can't be loaded to Ai2 - test, at least for me, but i want to thank you a lot, the App ...
Please I just want a help with my application where it should be calculated based on the formula below. I don't know how to do if the weight is in kilograms or lbs. and in height how can i get if it is in cm or inches using the Spinner Block. Also I don't know if it will work together with the arduino to count ...
I understand how to create a list, how to use the spinner and seclection. I understand the result command also that once it is read it will come back with ...
Getting frustrated. I have this now, when I select a sound from the spinner I get unable to load 2 and unable to play 2 (number based on what one I ...
It seemed to be working properly until few day, but now when i use the spinner it looks like sometimes it work sometimes it doesn't. The problem is that ... To check it i used a notifier that After selection showed the selection. Sometimes the notifier pop up with the selection, sometimes it doesn't! Please help!
Good day Expert! I just wanna ask if theres any way to fire an after selecting event if i choose the same value of the past selection.?? Please help if u ...
Hi dears... I try order a spinner values from my Custom TinywebDB. but i can not do it. Please help me. TAG VALUES SAVED ...
First spinner is country list and second is year. and when user click the process button then the another screen will open. Please anybody help me ...
it works correctly(meaning the first spinner which I click). After that the else one clicked on doesn't work correctly. Would you, please help me to solve ...
please can you help me? I want to take text from text box insert it into TinyDB (I use text from textbox like a tag not like a value to store because that is better for me) and then I take text from DB and insert it into spinner. So but if I read ...
in Screen2 instead of using 50 checkboxes, you could have used a listpicker, listview or spinner... see the ... PS: next time please ask shorter questions... it there someone who likes to read such loooooong questions? also it might ...
I have a problem with the list viewer. I want to change the elements shown in the list viewer depending on the element selected in a spinner.
... when I select "dati21". I wish that every time that I choose from the spinner 12 or 21, the data appears on the listview ... someone please help me.
My question is I have a spinner with 6 selections and a signature pad they sign. Can someone please help me figure out how to save all this info and signature as an image. I'll need to access this info later to as I will be transferring it ...
Marco ... perhaps instead of using lots of labels you could use Lists, a ListVIew or Spinner or List Picker to view / use your data. Android ... If you need advice with a specific problem, please post an image (jpg or png); doing so helps us understand your issue better and someone might have a solution.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기