2017년 5월 30일 화요일

Duration format hh:mm:ss


do you know how to display duration between two instants in format HH:MM:SS?
For example 00:01:14
0 hours
1 minutes
14 seconds
?

--
I don't remember exactly how to do that but I think it is easy to do using timepicker component. A few time ago I found a very good example on the gallery, search for timepicker there and you will probably find it.

When I arrive home I can give you a hand if you don't succeed.

--
Please give me a hand ;)

--
It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

--
here is a solution, it's a little bit complicated, probably someone comes up with a simpler solution...

--
I do not know whether it is simpler. In any case, it is different. 
From my count-down-to-2016 in the gallery, http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/#6702056039776256
Here is the relevant procedure:
--
BTW could you recommend any tutorial pertaining to clock duration thing? I mean I wanna make a timer with no variables.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기