2017년 5월 8일 월요일

error 1101


I'm building an app that will send an address to a mysql DB.  I have the DB set up properly as I am able to manually send an address via a php script.  But when I send via AI2 app it gives me the following error: "Error 1101 unable to get a response with the specified url."  If the app has "No Address" as the currentAddress, it will go through to my DB.  But when I have a proper address, it encodes using %20 to the url and gives me the error.  Any thoughts?

--
I've narrowed it down somewhat.  When I manually type in the same address and send it through the  web component it will go through.  It is when I use the locationsensor.currentadddress block that it is throwing the error.  I tried saving the currentaddress in a variable and then passing that to the web component but it still is the same error.  Anyone have any experience with this problem?

--
use the Web.UriEncode block to encode your address


text UriEncode(text text)
Encodes the given text value so that it can be used in a URL.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기