2017년 5월 21일 일요일

Open Google Earth from ActivityStarter


Hi,I want to open a track from App Inventor using Google Earth.

I have the KML file and/or the map in my Google Drive (it is set to public)

If i start Google Maps from App inventor putting the shared map as DataUri it opens correctly Maps but the track isnt displayed.

If i open Google Earth (not from App inventor) i may choose the map from my maps and it correctly shows.

I ask .... is it possible to start Google Earth instead Maps from App inventor? Maybe the shared map will correctly shown.

--
I can offer an example, which uses a kml file together with the webviewer, see here https://puravidaapps.com/geolocation.php
geolocation.aia

--
These are the blocks I use to display a kml file from the device on google earth using
activity starter
--
That's it :) Thank you so much you both!

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기