2017년 5월 19일 금요일

search for snake


Keep the component blocks for the ImageSprites in a list from 1 to the number of segments in the snake. item 1 is the tip of the tail, item n is the head.
Hi all,. I'm making a Snake game with App Inventor 2 but I don't know how to grow the snake, everything workes except how to grow the snake.
Not necessarily Jen... You could also do Set Spinner.Elements to Dog,Cat,Whale, Fox,Teddy Bear,Alligator,Snake Just build a CSV list like that.
Hello,. Im making my first project in the app inventor. My game is a snakes and ladders game, I'm having an issue in animation My issue is that how ...
See attached for a dangerous but simple list that will bust the stack if you try to generate a text version of it. Ouroboros is the Greek legendary snake ...


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기