2017년 5월 15일 월요일

Yandex Translate problem


Hello,I created a translate app,but when i download to my phone to test it,I get a 2202 or smething error with this text "Translation service isnt available".

What I have done wrong?Does the translator require a yandex API key?(havent added an api key as there was not a textbox of that in the component properties.)

--
you do not need your own API key, see also Yandex Translator and API key.

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

--
Here is a screenshot



--
please add the screenshot as png or jpg image directly into this post, some people do not like to click onto unknown links...
--
Its just gyazo image,nothing malicious.

Did you see it?

--
Ok sorry here is the image


--
what is your source language?
the example works for me translating english to russian
See http://api.yandex.com/translate/ for more information, including the list of available languages and the meanings of the language codes and status codes. 

--
It says I need to have an active link to yandex site in the app screen

--
you forgot to tell us your source language...
I prepared a snippet for you, see here How to use the YandexTranslate component  yandex.aia

--
How I do this if,then,else?

Control blocks only have if then,without else

Sorry if noob question,but I am new

--
Still the same error."Error 2202:The translason service is not available,please try again later"

There is no specified source language,it says that yandex automatically recognise the language of the text the user inputs in the textbox.


-
To add an ELSE to an IF,
use the blue square and drag  it in to the 
voodoo doll.

--
Translate still doesnt work in my app,still the 2202 error.

--
you need internet access for the Yandex translate component

--
It has internet access

--
do you use a device for your tests? if yes, which device and Android version? or do you use the emulator?
did you try to open a URL with the webviewer to check, if you have internet access?
I get the error 2202 if my device is in flight mode...
you still did not tell us your source language... in my example I used english as source language and russian as target language... probably you are using an exotic source language, which is not available?

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기