2017년 6월 18일 일요일

New option "Settings" in the menu


I have seen, there is a new settings option available in the menu, which is empty after selecting
how can we access or modify that?
I did not find any new properties in Screen1?

--
Is that in the Companion only? Or can you see it when you build an app?

--
In any case, there's no way to access it or program it, at least for now. But I believe it's just a glitch in the Companion.

--
This is a hack for the Companion. The whole menu itself is setup in Form.java. The extra settings option is defined in ReplForm.java. It interacts with the hidden PhoneStatus block, which itself contains a lot of the Companion magic...

At some point we could use a real menu component.

--
So could we maybe add those manually in those files?

--
FWIW, I noticed the Settings menu option yesterday as well.  However, once I loaded the app to my phone, it was no longer available.  It may only show up when connected using the companion app.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기