2017년 7월 29일 토요일

Fusion Tables UPDATE by App Inventor


I have created an app by App Inventor to store data in a Fusion Table but I need to UPDATE some cells in a specific row. I want to scan a barcode and manually enter the new data. After that, I need to sum the old data and the new data in the row orded by barcode. How can I do it?

--

just send an update statement to the fusiontable using the fusiontable controls
Thank You for the fast answer but I've seen that tutorial about 3 weeks ago and It can't help me. Now I can insert data, but I can't update it. That's my problem. Do You know something about it?

--
the tutorial helps you to learn how to work with fusiontables
now it's your turn
I sent you several links, did you check all of them?
just try something, and if you get stuck, post a screenshot of your relevant blocks

--
Ok, ok. Thank You again. Now I try to explain (if I can) with some screenshots. 
The INSERT TO function works and the dropdown menus too. But now I need to update QUANTITY and PRICE choosing product by barcode scanner. 
--
For UPDATE statements the first step to be done is to get the ROWID of the row to be updated with a SELECT statement. The second step is to do the UPDATE.

you can find the syntax in the documentation https://developers.google.com/fusiontables/docs/v1/sql-reference

btw. you probably like to rename your procedures? for example rename "procedure" to "insert"
what is "procedure2" doing?

--
Yes, You're right!. Rename functions is better then default names. 
I've found that page too, but I think my sintax is incorrect. Can You verify it, please? 
--
1. SELECT ROWID FROM <tableid> 
    WHERE CODICE = '<tb_barcode.Text>'

2. UPDATE <tableid>
    SET GIACENZA = '<tb_quantita_text>', 
           PREZZO = <tb_prezzo_text>
    WHERE rowid = '<rowid from step 1>'

and yes, it helps to read the reference documentation to find out the correct syntax...

--
Now I suppose I undestood. I never thought to need to use SELECT instruction. Can I use them in the same "join" element?

--
no
first do the select
then you get back the rowid in the fusiontablecontrols.Gotresult event
then  do the update

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기