2017년 7월 14일 금요일

search results for Checkbox for a to do list app


So, using 4 different tags in one TinyDB would be ok. Thanks! But how do I get the choice of putting it in different lists by pressing the same buttons?
Hi guys,. I am a little bit confused on whether I could use the checkbox to create a to do list app. I am sorry I am a beginner. If anyone could give me ...
I created a procedure to do a Descending Sort on the Index value list. So now the RemoveChecked 'For Each' ... First of all, you are really pushing the limits of App Inventor with so many blocks. One of the reasons you have so many ...
Your problem is that in the "do" part of your "for each item in list" block, you are using "get globalAllTextBoxes" in four occurrences where you really want to use " get ... I am using App Inventor 2/Windows 7/Chrome/32.0.1700.107 m.
When using a Service Account, end-users do not need to login to use Fusion Tables, your service account authenticates all access. To get an API ... App Inventor will send the query to the Fusion Tables server and the GotResult block will fire when a result is returned from the server. Query results will be ...
Check boxes do not record Yes or No, they are either true (if checked) or false (if not checked). For example ... Why not try some blocks by making a simple check box app to try how this could work with a list? When you get it working, ...
Kelvin, do you know how to clear textboxes? You just need to set ... You can reset a listpicker by setting it's elements to an empty list. You can clear a ...
** I thought this code was working, but apparently it only works in block view when you use the "Do It" command. When I am just using the app, the save button doesn't work, and weirdly neither does the home button. Anyone have ...
No, you cannot do it that way. App Inventor cannot dynamically create check- boxes as you describe. You can create all the checkboxes you will ever ...
For example, to create a list of to-dos; I will need to enter de name of the task, and then a new checkbox with the text that I entered should appear, and ...
I am trying to dynamically create table with list elements and checkbox . Can I do this using App Inventor ? no. I saw one example which embeds ...
If checkbox selected it uses the night theme, if not checked, the app uses the day theme. so that if ... Then in the value to store, you store only true or false, not aList. I do not believe you want to store DayCheckbox.Checked because ...
why do you need the checkbox names? my suggestion was to have a list of the components (to be defined in the Screen1.Initialize event) and a ...
Here is a new .aia I hope you recognize your old app still! What I tried to do is to set up a data structure where you could save the information about ...
Yes, you can do this. You will need a list of items you can shop for, perhaps call it Items. You could use the check box to associate a Boolean value ...
App Inventor DOES NOT run on Java, which means, these changes do not help to run App Inventor faster. App Inventor ... After button click, store the values (true/ false) of the checkboxes 1-10 in a list, then load the text for checkbox 11-20 and display the texts using the same checkboxes. After another ...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기