2017년 8월 12일 토요일

problem dragging only one sprite making puzzle game please help


I am trying to make a simple puzzle game with 9 puzzle pieces. I am using sprite.drag and moveto current x,y minus half the sprite dementions (centers the sprite on finger).
My sprite drags just fine on the canvas but whenever I drag over another sprite coded in the same way my finger picks up that one right with the current one. Eventually as I move around on the canvas I pick up all the pieces. I need some method that will allow me to only drag the first sprite I began to drag until I let go.
I looked for a way to disable all other sprites "while dragging", but I can't seem to find anything that monitors dragging and I really don't want to have to built an entire clock program that can detect is something is being dragged.
Thank you for any help.

PS:
To me it seems like if ur using sprite.dragged as apposed to canvas.dragged, the default functionality should be that the act of dragging only affects that sprite, judged from the first point of dragging.

--

댓글 1개:

  1. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

    It has been said that every bettor must watch this,

    Watch this or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Sports Betting ROBOT

    답글삭제