2017년 8월 4일 금요일

There is a problem parsing the package


I have been prompted with a message saying "Your software is Out of Date". If I hit "Not Now" for an update, the emulator throws up a blank screen, And if I update it, then I get a Parsing error on the emulator screen (as attached).

When I click Ok on that Parsing Error screen, It takes me back to "Waiting for Blocks" screen and doesn't do anything beyond it.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the aistarter, as well as hard resetting several times. I have even unblocked firewall settings for port 8000 through to 8005, and also tried with having my firewall settings off entirely.  However, the 127.0.0.1:8001 URL takes me to the page as attached.




--
Sorry for the slow response. And THANKS for the screenshot, particularly showing the output of 127.0.0.1:8001, as that points to the problem!

Look for a directory named ".appinventor" off of your home directory (it may be hidden). Without the Emulator running, remove everything in this directory (or remove the entire directory) and then try the emulator again. Hopefully it will now permit you to update your Companion and to otherwise work correctly.

--
Thanks Jeff... No response... am closing this issue.

--

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기